Pixel People Base Set: Heroes, Army and Villagers
A downloadable asset pack
Looking for delvers for your RPG dungeon? Villagers for your sim? Cannon fodder for your side-scroller? or units for your RTS? The Pixel People Base Set has you covered!
Includes 38 animated Pixel People:
- 4 knights: each with hammer and sword versions (8 in total).
- 4 witches.
- 3 soldiers: hammer, musket, and sword in blue, green and red (9 in total).
- 6 male villagers (3 with Flanders-esque moustaches).
- 6 female villagers.
- 2 farmers (one spade one fork)
- 3 traders.
Every Pixel Person is:
- 2 directional (left/right).
- Multi Versioned: with and without an outline.
- Animated with:
- Idle pose.
- Walk pose.
- Attack pose.
- Hit Pose.
- Die pose
- Is classed as 16x16 and is between 14 and 18 pixels high, and can be perfectly and simply scaled.
What you get:
- 76 PNG images. 38 Pixel People, both outlined and non-outlined.
- Can be used commercially or non commercially.
- Can be edited.
- Credit is not required.
- Cannot be resold as assets.
- Cannot be used in blockchain activities,
Expansions to the Pixel People:
- Need a touch of royal blood in your game? Check out the Royal and Nobility Expansion!
- How about some pure brawn with The Manly Jobs Expansion!
- Needing something creepy? Try The Plague Doctor!
- Brew up some potions with The Alchemists!
- Forge some new steel with The Badass Blacksmith!
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing|
|Tags||16x16, 2D, Cute, Fantasy, heroes, npcs, Pixel Art, Real time strategy|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Pixel People Base Pack.rar 490 kB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
These are great! Do you plan on doing a sale bundle with all Pixel People assets?
Definitely, and thanks! I'm working on some enemies at the moment (bandits and skeletons) and some more villagers (barmaids and milkmaids) and I plan to bundle them all on launch!